Professional video production & Storytelling
Who is it for:
My perfect client is a client that trusts me with my vision and works with me to come up with a budget that works for both parties. I want a client that is involved in preproduction but once we are in production they let me run with the ideas. I also want a client that will respect our contract
What results can you expect:
A compelling video can lead to a lot of views and exposure to the brand
- Hop on a call with client and learn more about their project.
- After the call, I come up with a proposal that outlines initial creative and a proposed schedule based on their deadline. I also breakdown approximated costs and personnel needed to hire in order to be able to successfully execute the production.
- Hop on a follow up call with the client to go over proposal and make adjustments.
- Upon mutual agreement and sign off from the client we move forward with the proposal. I work with the client to craft the narrative of the story they want to tell.
- We dive into pre-production and I lock down any crew necessary, lock down talent, locations, and all gear. I also write the initial drafts of script for approval from client.
- If the project involves filming, I produce and direct at all shoots.
- After the shoots, I bring in all the footage into post production and start story producing the content. I then merge footage, pictures, graphics, and music all together to create the first rough cut of the project.
- Client receives the rough cut and sends back notes.
- I address all of their notes and we go through two more rounds of notes before we lock the piece
- I deliver the final high resolution pieces plus any other deliverables to the client.
- Open to flat fees depending on the project
- Open to the retainer situation - if you need to have a creative storyteller, writer, and editor on the radar all year long
- Antares will work with clients to come up with budgets per productions and editing needs.
Keep That Productions - Antares Vargas
Website: click here
- Jan 2021 - Dec 2021
The year of 2021, Antares worked in overseeing the production, storytelling, and editorial staff of several high profile shows and specials:
- Image Awards, BET
In February, she produced and edited packages for the 52nd Image Awards that aired on BET.
- Oprah Winfrey, OWN Network
In April, she produced and edited a Father's day special program that was hosted by Oprah Winfrey and Sterling K. Brown. The show aired on OWN Network.
- Tiffany Haddish and Deon Cole, TBS Network
From June to the end of Dec, she was the lead editor on a 25 episode late night talk show hosted by Tiffany Haddish and Deon Cole that aired on a weekly schedule on TBS Network.
- Celebrity Exorcism, TubiTV
In September, she was the supervising producer on Celebrity Exorcism, a fun celebrity paranormal movie that aired on TubiTV on Halloween.
- Amazon Web Services
In November, she worked as a producer at the Amazon Web Services conference, overseeing production on several shoots and capturing behind the scenes photos.
To end the year, Antares traveled to San Francisco to produce and edit packages for Metallica's 40th Anniversary concert. The packages were played in an arena of over 17,000 attendees.
Aug 2020 – Dec 2020 Managed a team of editors, all working remotely, and set up efficient workflows to ensure that all assets were promptly delivered to the Switch for our weekly live episodes. Successfully met all of the requests from production and navigated a demanding schedule with ease. Oversaw delivery of over 100 final deliverables to the studio.
- NFL Network
Sep 2020 - Dec 2020 Oversaw all logistics for Salute to Service, a campaign that connects veterans and NFL players. Hired crew members in four different cities. Coordinated scheduling of talent and crew. Implemented COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone on set. Assembled a team of editors and set up remote Avid workflows. Assisted in the final delivery of all final masters, including clean split masters, music cue sheets, and all footage
- Amazon Prime
May 2020 – Aug 2020 Produced packages for two hour weekly live shows. Story produced the re-edited video on demand versions. Cutdown and edited all episodes into 30-minute versions. Coordinated with music libraries to obtain music and sound design. Delivered weekly cuts to all network executives. Prepped all final episodes for online and audio mix. Handled wrangling of all assets and final deliverables from vendors to the network.
Sep 2019 – Nov 2019 Oversaw post and all creative for a spinoff web series for Discovery. Assembled a team of assistant editors, story producers, and editors that successfully produced, edited, and delivered over an hour of content under a very demanding schedule. Developed story lines and quickly cutdown hundreds of hours of footage into the most compelling story beats. Kept my team motivated and delivered content that was well received by network executives.
- All 3 America
Producer and Editor
Jan 2018 – Sep 2018 Produced and edited sizzles tailored for a variety of networks including MTV, HGTV, Discovery, Snapchat, NFL Network, Bravo, Apple, Spike, Food Network, Facebook, and more. Two of the sizzles were successfully sold and turned into series. Edited and produced on several reality series. Flew to a different city every week, set up cameras and audio gear inside a vehicle as we followed football players to and from their games. Interviewed players, shot broll, and captured audio at every shoot. Responsible for transferring all media and getting it to our post team.
Nov 2016 – May 2017 Handled all aspects of pre-production, production, and post- production for a ten-episode online series co-produced by Uninterrupted. Location scouted in pre- production. Sourced props, wrangled talent, and filmed b- roll and second camera in production. Dove into the edit in post- production and story produced on all episodes.
- Fox Sports
August 2014 – Feb 2016 Worked directly with show executives and post team to facilitate workflow. Coordinated, researched, developed story lines, assisted in rough cuts, fact checked, created graphic lists, and handled all final show deliverables.
- Jaguar Distribution
Jan 2014 — July 2014 Implemented systems of organization to help expedite purchase orders and increased productivity by 150% for the company. Watched over 200 hours of footage and created edit lists for the editors. Created a 60-page servicing manual as a guide for future hires to streamline company procedures and better understand relationships with clients.