cohort-based training program, that helps you become a better marketer
Are you tired of working hard without seeing the money in your bank account increase?
Have you been trying to make money online for a while but you just can't seem to ship? Or have you fallen into the trap of making the perfect product that nobody seems to want?
Imagine if you knew exactly what to do in order to increase your revenue and make 2022 your best year yet.
Who is it for:
- Bootstrappers or marketing professionals
- YRC - Indie-Founders Bootcamp (starts May 31st):
A bootstrapper who's willing to work hard and wants to get over the fear of shipping. They're at $0 OR they have launched but the business is not doing as great as they want. They realize they need help getting the right info & implementing it.
- YRC Deep - Entrepreneurial Science for Beginners (starts June 1st):
Bootstrapper or marketing professionals that want to deepen their understanding of entrepreneurial science. They have gaps in their knowledge and want to fill those up. They're really interested in marketing, branding, psychology, game theory, and statistics and want to learn about those fields over the course of 6 months.
What results can you expect in a nutshell:
- YRC - Indie-Founders Bootcamp: Getting people from 0 to 1K in 12 weeks.
- YRC Deep - Entrepreneurial Science for Beginners: more difficult because people join for different reasons.
The process & delivery time:
- YRC - Indie-Founders Bootcamp - a 3-months, cohort-based training program
- YRC Deep - Entrepreneurial Science for Beginners - a 6-months, expanded cohort-based training program
1. YRC - Indie-Founders Bootcamp
A 12 week bootcamp designed to help you make more profit!
2. YRC Deep - Entrepreneurial Science for Beginners
A 6-months cohort-based training program, that helps you become a better marketer.
Price range 220 euros - 2500 euros
About Me & Testimonials:
If you're reading this, you probably know who I am but just in case. My name is RJ Youngling. I'm an Entrepreneurial Scientist, which is a fancy way of saying that I sit on my ass in front of my computer all day, reading papers and talking with founders.
I'm trying to make sense of entrepreneurship (with my colleagues in the YR Lab) and have worked with many companies, Professors, and industry experts (E.g. Noah Kagan, Rob Fitzpatrick, Devin Hunt). For the last few years I've been writing essays on entrepreneurship and more recently I've been doing literature reviews, where I discuss where state of the art research. To learn more about how I think about entrepreneurship and marketing, watch this conversation with my mentor Rory Sutherland.
I've previously worked as a consultant with such brands as:
- Coca Cola,
- AppSumo (Noah Kagan)